Title: Reputation
Author: Kristen Sharpe
Date: April 5, 2014
Rating: K
Warnings: None
Continuity: Any
Disclaimer: “Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist” belongs to Kazue Katou, Shueisha, Aniplex, and various other parties.
Authors's Note: And, non-exorcist students don't even know Rin's the son of Satan.

--------------------------------------------------

             Nakamura Itsuki had heard about Okumura Rin.  Everyone had heard the rumors about Okumura Rin.  He was probably in a gang.  He was supernaturally strong.  He was failing every class.  The teachers were afraid to actually let him fail. 

            The failing part was definitely true.  Everyone agreed about Okumura’s terrible test scores.  And yet, he hadn’t been expelled. 

            Okumura had no known family connections, which meant he probably had... other connections.

            So, when Itsuki accidentally knocked over the school’s most terrifying student only for Okumura to smile and offer him a hand up... while casually dropping a list of his class assignments, Itsuki knew what he had to do.

            Although, when he handed over the required homework with Okumura’s name on it, he wasn’t quite sure what Okumura’s blank stare meant.  Or why his equally delinquent-looking friend with the bleached mohawk started laughing.  Itsuki was just glad to escape unharmed.