Title: Making It Better
Author: Kristen Sharpe
Date: September 19, 2012
Rating: G
Warnings: None.
Disclaimer: "Fullmetal Alchemist" belongs to Hiromu Arakawa, Square ENIX, Studio BONES and various other parties.
Author's Note: Mangaverse, post-chapter 108. Ed/Win. This goofiness is clear proof of why I don't generally write romance. ...Because I'm only good at silliness. Co-authored by Sage SK.

--------------------------------------------------

In retrospect, Ed wasn’t sure why he bothered. The spider was doomed from the moment Winry screamed. Getting involved had only gotten him clipped with the wrench that had made the spider a permanent part of the wall. He had barely escaped sharing its fate.

“See if I ever rush to save you again, woman,” he grumbled, slumping to the couch to massage his head.

“Yes, yes.” Winry settled beside him and kissed his head. “Better?”

“Not really, but I guess I can live with it.”

Rolling her eyes, Winry hugged him. “Now?”

Ed slouched in the hug. “Maybe...”

“Mmm….” Winry rested her chin on his shoulder. “So, what will make it better?”

Ed grinned at her. “Foot massage?”

“Haha.” But, there was a smile in her voice.

Wordlessly, Ed held up his left, automail foot and wiggled the toes.

And, somehow, her peal of laughter did make it better.