Title: Insulted
Author: Kristen Sharpe
Date: October 4, 2005
Words: 125
Genre: General/Humor
Rating: K
Disclaimer: SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron, its characters and concepts are copyright to Hanna-Barbera Cartoons, Inc and are used without permission.


Sharp, blinding pain lanced through Dr. Viper's head. Growling, he lashed out wildly with his tail. He met empty air. Then... There! The powerful appendage caught something solid, flung it away.

Assured of a moment's reprieve, the mutated scientist scrubbed at his eyes. Blasted hairspray.

A second stab of pain erupted from his temple.

Snarling, Viper recoiled. He had forgotten. High heeled shoes tended to come in pairs.

He didn't have time to think on it further.

Again, the shoe's vicious heel drove into his head. Then, his side. The assault was relentless, furious.

Finally, Dr. Viper opted for retreat, cursing his luck.

The next time he tried to kidnap Callie Briggs he would remember not to insult her glasses.

But, they did look geeky.


Author's Note: This began as a little request from KS Claw to do something involving Callie, Dr. Viper and a lot of action. I took it as a challenge to see if I could actually do anything "action-y" in just 100 words.