Just an Itsy-Bitsy Teenie-Weenie FMA Page

Multi-Chapter:

Nameless: It's a difficult thing, putting yourself back together again. Piece by piece. Memory by memory. It was like alchemy. The slowest transmutation he had ever performed.
Continuity: First Anime - Alternate Universe/Timeline   Status: 17 Chapters, Semi-Complete.

Target: The dragon was the most difficult quarry she had ever pursued. But, she was the Hawk's Eye, and she did not fail. Chapter 9 Added! New!
Continuity: Any, Fantasy Alternate Universe   Status: Short Collection.

Delving: A prequel to "Target". Sometimes, Maes Hughes' curiosity got the best of him.
Continuity: Any, Fantasy Alternate Universe   Status: Oneshot/Complete.

Oneshots:

Inseparable: He would have to tell Winry and Granny Pinako. Because they would see Ed's eyes with Al's smile. They would see Al's patience when they expected Ed's temper.
Continuity: First Anime, Alternate Ending   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

Nightmares: If there was one thing Jean Havoc was certain of, it was that he didn't want Edward Elric for a physical therapist. Spoilers for manga chapters 38-40.
Continuity: Manga   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

Watchful: Empty steel was tireless. The mind of an eleven year old boy was not. Parental-ish Roy interaction with Al.
Continuity: Any, Pre-Series   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

Quality Time: That meant today would be just Ed alone with a few hundred thousand books. Written for the prompt "Ed + Books = OTP".
Continuity: Any   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

Desertion: When they tried to draft Edward Elric for the Drachman War, it did not go well.
Continuity: Manga, Post-Promised Day   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

So, There Was This One Time...: The last military pursuit was days behind, the campfire was pleasantly warm, and the minions were squabbling again. Team Greeling gets some bonding time during the six month timeskip.
Continuity: Manga   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

All Wet: After the first few crackpots, you started to get a feel for the type. Castles were never a good sign. Floating castles even less so.
Continuity: First Anime, Set During the Opening Flashback of "Conqueror of Shamballa"   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

Out of Synch: Typical nightmare. He couldn’t move, there was a monster, and a dead man was going to fight it wearing a bathrobe. Bleach Crossover
Continuity: Any, Bleach Crossover   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

Aberrant: Fear had to be savored.
Continuity: Any, Vaguely Alternate Universe   Status: Oneshot/Stand-alone.

Blind: He was just another young recruit among the many they were bringing in daily. And, she was just the daughter of one of the project's scientists. Yet, somehow, Roy Mustang caught her in his dream. She didn't realize that she had caught him just as surely until it was too late. New!
Continuity: Science Fiction Alternate Universe   Status: Oneshot.

Slapstick: It was a typical train ride. Ed stewed, Havoc flirted, and Mustang indulged in schadenfreude. Naturally, it couldn't end well.
Continuity: Any   Status: Oneshot.

Updraft: Hughes has a murder mystery on his hands, and he knows just the man to help him. Because no way is Hughes getting mixed up with superhuman alchemy stuff without his own alchemist on hand.
Continuity: Any, Pre or Early Series   Status: Oneshot.

Smashed: Jean Havoc had thought it was harmless enough. After all, the kid was nearly fifteen and a State Alchemist. He’d probably already seen it all and beat it up while he was at it. What could a drink or two hurt? New!
Continuity: Any, Early Series   Status: Oneshot.

Drabbles:

Ground Rules: Twelve year olds are impressionable, vulnerable and, most of all, volatile. That in mind, Mustang decides to lay down a few rules before Ed meets his team.
Continuity: Any   Status: Drabble Collection.

Assorted Drabbles: The link will take you to a list of my general, unthemed Fullmetal Alchemist short fics. Mostly humor, some introspection. New!
Continuity: All Continuities   Status: Drabble Collection.

Ed's Rules (for Dealing with Crazy Alchemists and Angry Townspeople): After a few years of travel, research, and dealing with far too many wacky situations and unreasonable people, Ed has developed a few personal rules. Updated irregularly with no real order.
Continuity: Any   Status: Drabble Collection.

Road to Shamballa: A collection of drabbles set sometime after the first "Fullmetal Alchemist" anime and before the movie.
Continuity: First Anime   Status: Drabble Collection.

Intractable: Elias Elric had never met a teacher he couldn't talk rings around. Until now. Collection co-authored by Sage SK.
Continuity: Any, Hypothetical Future   Status: Drabble Collection.

Tattoo: He'd made a decision. He knew it was true love. He knew that it was meant to be. He was also very, very drunk. Maes/Gracia, Roy/Riza. Collection co-authored by Sage SK.
Continuity: Any   Status: Drabble Collection.

Home    Fanfiction     Fanart    Icons

Disclaimer: Fullmetal Alchemist belongs to Hiromu Arakawa, Square ENIX, Studio BONES and various other parties. All other characters and material within this page are the property of either myself, Kristen Sharpe/T.L. Amos, or their respective creators.