Art of gingerbread man versions of the SWAT Kats on a plate for Santa Kristen's SWAT Kat Gallery

  • What's New?
  • The Gallery
  • My Fanfiction
  • SK Poems
  • What's A SWAT Kat?
  • Multimedia
  • Curious About Me?
  • SWAT Kat Links
  • Contact me!
  • Pics Based on T-Bone Too

    The Face Within A sort of "cover art" for T-Bone Too. If it were a comic, this would definitely be the first cover.

    Callie My first attempt at Callie as she appears in the series. I never liked how they made her appear in A Bright and Shiny Future. She seemed... dumpy, I guess. And, vaguely pudgy in the face. I know age adds lines and sagging skin, but Callie just looked pudgy... which hardly befits a refugee who can't be eating well. So, this is my re-design. I was trying to imply age (though the series is only eight years beyond the regular SWAT Kat universe, stress and fatigue age one quickly), yet a more graceful aging.

    Early Razor An early sketch of Razor as he was when T-Bone first found him. The growth on his head is forever gone after From the Darkest Hour of the Night.....

    Jake A sad-faced, reflective Jake. More of a character design than anything else... as I realized that T-Bone Too was starting to get its own character designs.

  • Rebecca Mason:
  • THE Ugliest She-Kat You Have Ever Seen! - Rebecca did a comic scene from my T-Bone Too Outtakes. Viper goes "undercover" to hide from Felina... and scares everyone in viewing distance.

  • KS Claw:
  • Yet more T-Bone Too Outtake humor.

    Let's Paaaaaartaaaay! - Viper... roaring drunk and ready to party!

    Drunk - Viper... still roaring drunk and dancing! As Felina takes aim with her tranquilizer gun...

    Lookit Me, Ma! I Can Dance! - More drunken, dancing Viper fun!

  • Ambre Wisniewski:
  • Another Transformation Inspired by the original T-Bone Too. T-Bone's mutation takes on a new stage as he develops some rather Viper-like traits!

  • CBS:
  • Thirsty - A scene from From the Darkest Hour of the Night. T-Bone slacks his thirst with some rainwater shortly after waking up to find himself both sane and now in a parallel dimension.

    Back to the Fanfiction Page

    dividing line

     

    Logo for the old SWAT Kats fan web ring Next Random List Prev
    This Web Ring is brought to you by WebRing

    dividing line

    Twitter logo deviantART logo Archive of Our Own logo Fanfiction.net logo

    Disclaimer: SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron is copyright Hanna-Barbera Cartoons Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 1995. All other characters and material within this page are the property of either myself, Kristen Sharpe/T.L. Amos, or their respective creators.